• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$7.95 - $9.50
The Dura2 insert is a newly designed road pad. The pad is thicker than the standard Dura type for longer life, has a 7.65 mm contact width for narrow rims and cut outs for reduced weight. - Water grooves - 7.65 contact width - Reduced weight - Rim Friendly Compounds
Slip Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pad Inserts into your Rim Wrangler 2 cartridges (sold separately) for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
$9.75 - $15.50
- Extra-long molded pads for MTB linear brakes - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$9.90 - $10.30
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70CT4: Only for sidewall-machined rims; performs especially well in wet conditions and may pass DIN standard; tends to be low noise, low rim wear and fade - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
The Kool-Stop City Threaded Rim Brake Pad is a center post pad that offers great breaking performance to a wide range of riding styles. These pads are a great option for city bikes and steel rims. - Internal backbone - Thicker pad - The standard black compound is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding
The Continental is Kool-Stop's classic conventional design, for use on older bicycles or brake systems with clearance problems. Great for City Bikes and steel rims. Features: - Internal backbone - Nyloc retaining nut - Thicker pad Specifications: - Weight per pair: 41.6 grams - Overall length: 45.5mm - Pad contact width: 9.4mm
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
- New resin pads have 50% more durability! - Pair of G-Type disc brake pads without fins, for 1 caliper - Resin compound, for improved modulation & lower noise - Available with Steel backplate for lower cost or Aluminum backplate for superior heat management - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Interchangeable with F-Type and J-Type pads - Includes spring and pin - Disc Pad Material: Resin - Pad Shape: Shimano G-Type/F-Type/J-Type - Backplate: Steel - Pad Spring: Included - Cooling Fins: No - Model Compatibility: BR-M8000
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of. Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - ReachAdjustment -- Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster Bend Zone
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions.
Shimano, SM-MA-F203P/P, Disc brake adapter for Post Mount caliper, Front, Post Mount fork, 203mm rotor
The Supra 2 is an updated design of the original Supra. This is one of Kool-Stop's most popular rim pads and offers a thicker friction material for longer life. Features: - Hardened and plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented angled tip plow - Water grooves - Knurl-lock washer system - Self tow in - Available only in Threaded - Rim Friendly Compounds Compounds: - Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Electric - Kool-Stop's E-Electric compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Clear - An extreme compound for only experienced trick or trails riders needing a compound that will instantly lock the wheels. - Ceramic - This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Pink - Colored pads are a semi–aggressive compound that will give you good performance in all weather conditions. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 60.6 grams - Overall length: 66.5 mm - Pad contact width: 9.1 mm
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$14.99 - $15.00
The Problem Solvers Double Barrel Brake Lever lets you operate 2 brakes with this one brake lever. It is made of light, durable aluminum with a steel clamp bolt and aluminum adjusting barrels.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
Genuine replacement parts Get back on the bike with fresh brake pads for optimal operation and safety. Replacement brake pads for Zoom brakes used on specific Trek and Fisher mountain bikes. - Replacement disc brake pads for Zoom HL-280 calipers - HL-280 Zoom calipers came stock on Trek 3500 Disc, X-Caliber, and other models
Avid makes it easy to get a perfectly set up brake with their innovative CPS Hardware Kit. Each kit features a series of washers that make it easy to set up your brake. Step 1: Install the bolts and washers loosely so the caliper can move. Step 2: Squeeze the brake lever. Step 3: Tighten the bolts. It's that simple to get a rub-free setup! This kit includes stainless steel hardware with washers and bolts for both CPS (Caliper Positioning System) mounting and standard (direct-mount)mounting.
- Includes a washer and 10,12,14,16,18,20,22 and 30mm backing nuts
- Used between the caliper and fork/Frame mount to space the disc brake caliper to the correct rotor plane
- New resin pads have 50% more durability! - Pair of G-Type disc brake pads without fins, for 1 caliper - Resin compound, for improved modulation & lower noise - Available with Steel backplate for lower cost or Aluminum backplate for superior heat management - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Interchangeable with F-Type and J-Type pads - Includes spring and pin - Disc Pad Material: Resin - Pad Shape: Shimano G-Type/F-Type/J-Type - Backplate: Aluminum - Pad Spring: Included - Cooling Fins: No - Model Compatibility: BR-M8000
$17.55 - $19.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi-metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Formula) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Page 1 of 6 Next page