DERAILLEURSDerailleurs move the chain up or down the cassette or chainrings. This action is what makes a bicyle easier or harder to pedal.
This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
$32.99 - $33.99
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Shadow rear derailleur. - Sleek integrated appearance - Low-profile design - Race endurance - Optimized slant angle - Wide compatibility - Short cage covers: 11-25T to 11-30T - Medium cage covers: 11-28T to 11-34T - Model Number: RD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Average Weight: 200 grams (short cage type), 210 grams (medium cage type)
$269.99 - $279.99
Shimano Ultegra Di2 Shadow rear derailleur. - Sleek integrated appearance - New low-profile design - Shimano Shadow RD - Race endurance - Optimized slant angle - Maintain race concentration with more intuitive shift control - System communication with front derailleur - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Wide compatibility - Short cage covers: 11-25T to 11-30T - Medium cage covers: 11-28T to 11-34T - Average Weight: 242 grams (SS type), 249 grams (GS type)
$51.99 - $53.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur has everything you need for your drivetrain: 11-tooth pulleys for smooth, quiet chain movement, a light-action spring, and a wide outer-pivot design that increases rigidity for precision shifts every time.
$24.99 - $34.99
For quick, dependable shifting, look no further than Shimano's Sora Front Derailleur. Sora front derailleurs are compatible with dual-control road shifters and flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact - Includes mounting bolt
$45.49 - $47.99
Shimano's Alivio Rear Derailleur is built to withstand the rigors of off-road riding, with a lightweight aluminum body and low-friction pivots for incredibly easy and smooth shifting. And, the Alivio features 11-tooth pulleys, which alternate chain-link contact reducing wear and smoothing pedaling.
SRAM's X3 Rear Derailleur is ready for adventure. Its composite and steel construction is tough, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
Shimano Ultegra R8000 front derailleur. - Lighter front shifting operation - Link construction matches the force curve of the hand more naturally to reduce effort at the end of shifting - 100% perfect setting - New link construction allows for more flexible cable routing design - TL-FD68 and turning converter is not required in assembly - Easy and precise setting - Now possible to adjust cable tension on FD without specialized tools - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting performance - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - Model Number: FD-R8000-B - Series: Ultegra - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 106 grams
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
The SRAM Rival 1 rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action, delivering 100% of what you demand. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON shifts faster, reducing shift effort and chain slap. - X-HORIZON design reduces shift force while eliminating ghost shifting and chain slap - Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap - Sealed cartridge bearings and aluminum cage - Technologies: X-HORIZON, EXACT ACTUATION, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, Cage Lock - Medium cage: 11-26 through 11-36 cassettes, 269g - Long cage: 10-42 cassette, 275 g
SRAM's X5 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts.
Leveraging the legendary history of SRAM shifting, the GX 2x11 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. X-Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation while SRAM's roller bearing clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with SRAM's Cage Lock, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever. • X-Actuation for precise and dependable 11-speed performance • Focused chassis design for all conditions and usage • 10-42-tooth wide range cassette compatible
$37.99 - $41.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with tricke-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Taigra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
It takes a degree of passion for the sport that can’t be faked to fully appreciate SRAM RED. It was created to blur the boundaries between machine and athlete. The SRAM RED rear derailleur was designed with Exact Actuation technology for precise, efficient shifting. Carbon fiber, titanium, and ceramic bearings complete the spec. The result adds to its legacy as the heart of the purest groupset for the pursuit of cycling excellence. - SRAM 11-speed compatible - WiFLi option - Carbon cages, carbon inner links, titanium hardware - Exact Actuation shifting provides fast and accurate shifts - Silent shifting with optimized AeroGlide pulleys, ceramic bearings - Spring-fixed barrel adjuster - Chain pulley cage adds precise chain management - Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight - Speeds: 11 - Material: Carbon cages, Carbon inner links, Aero designed titanium hardware - Weight: 145 grams short cage), 165 grams (mid cage) - Compatibility: SRAM RED & Force Rear Shift-Brake levers, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, - SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers - Finish: Falcon grey & black anodized - Tech Highlights: AeroGlide Pulleys, Exact Actuation - Largest Cog (teeth): 28 (short cage) 32 (WiFli Medium Cage)
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
The SRAM RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw technology, changes everything, eliminating the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the SRAM RED crankset and X-GlideR chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Yaw Technology - Slim spring design eliminates frame interference - Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR chainrings - Precision install markings - Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself - Speeds: 2x11 - Material: Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail - Weight: 69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2 grams - Outer Cage: Aluminum - Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR Chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers - Inner Cage: Tool steel
- Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (Teeth): 45 Teeth - Color: Gray - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Largest Cog (Teeth): 36 - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10X1 Standard , Shimano Rear Direct Mount
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x10 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM X-GLIDE shifting. This stiff, strong front derailleur provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - SIDE SWING construction - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric aero drivetrain kit. The aero kit includes Blip shifters, derailleurs, battery charger and USB stick. Brake levers not included. Each kit contains: - 4x SRAM eTAP 650mm Blip remote shifter buttons - SRAM eTAP Blip Box - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
The EX1 derailleur capitalizes on the robust build and precise shifting attributes of the X-HORIZON design, to create the world’s first derailleur specifically made for E-MTBs. Engineered to handle high-torque, low-cadence shifting across the 11-48 tooth E-Block cassette, the EX1 derailleur gives E-MTB riders clean, confident shifts, so they can spend more time enjoying the ride. - Proven SRAM X-HORIZON design that reduces shift force, ghost shifting and chain slap - 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels - The EX1 derailleur is purpose built for E-MTB - Speeds: 1 x 8-speed - Weight: 289 grams - Color: Black - Outer Cage: Aluminum - Inner Cage: Aluminum - Bearings: Steel - Cage Size: Medium - Max Tooth: 48
Shimano's Deore 10-speed Front Derailleur sports a lightweight cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear, and the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth, and reliable shifts every time. Dual-pull design simplifies setup by working with top or bottom routed shift cables.
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
Page 1 of 3 Next page