Among our most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain. Elevated centerline ridges provide consistent working edges that dig in whether hammering up a climb or leaning into a turn. Two rows of outer knobs provide confidence regardless of how hard you're cornering while also providing substantial sidewall protection. Venture is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you're sure to encounter a variety of terrain along the way.
SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION:
These tires are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well.
- Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight.
- Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire.
- SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall.
- The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain.
- Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics.
- High volume casing enables a comfortable ride.
- Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction.
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black / Tubeless / 700c x 40||714401108448||W010-0844||WTB625293192|
|Folding / 120 TPI / Black / Tubeless / 700c x 50||714401108455||W010-0845||WTB623887632|