Ready to build your dream 'cross bike? Boone Disc frameset is built with ultralight 600 Series OCLV Carbon. It features a cyclocross-specific geometry, Rear IsoSpeed to smooth rough courses, and front and rear 12mm thru axle dropouts for better stiffness and handling.
It's right for you if...
You're lining up every weekend to race, and you're looking to build up a lightweight cyclocross bike (or a really sweet pit bike) so you can spend more time doing what you love: getting muddy and winning races.
The tech you get
A svelte, ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed, an integrated cartridge bearing headset, internal cable routing, and a T47 threaded bottom bracket. Plus, a full carbon Trek Cross fork. Designed for 12mm thru axles and flat mount disc brakes.
The final word
There are a lot of carbon cyclocross frames out there, but there's only one with Rear IsoSpeed. Boone soaks up the fatiguing bumps in a 'cross course so you'll stay stronger longer and have enough energy after your race to party.
Why you'll love it
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and U.S. National Champ Katie Compton
- Carbon rules on the cross course—it's lighter, more forgiving, and more efficient than aluminum
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
|D. Effective Top Tube||51.8cm||53.1cm||54.4cm||55.8cm||57cm||58.8cm|
|E. Head Tube Angle||71.0°||71.5°||72.0°||72.0°||72.3°||72.3°|
|F. Head Tube Length||11cm||12.3cm||13.8cm||15.7cm||17.6cm||20.5cm|
|G. Seat Tube Angle||75.0°||74.5°||74.0°||73.6°||73.3°||73.0°|
|H. Seat Tube Length||47.6cm||49.3cm||51.3cm||53.3cm||55.3cm||58.3cm|
|J. Bottom Bracket Drop||7cm||7cm||6.8cm||6.8cm||6.5cm||6.5cm|
|K. Fork Rake/Offset||4.5cm||4.5cm||4.5cm||4.5cm||4.5cm||4.5cm|
|O. Chainstay Length||42.5cm||42.5cm||42.5cm||42.5cm||42.5cm||42.5cm|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||600 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Internal cable routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, 3S chain keeper, T47 BB, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle|
|Fork||Trek Cross, full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle|
|Axles||Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Radioactive Red to Navy to Teal Fade / 58||601842645956||5265954||BOO43464793E|
|Radioactive Red to Navy to Teal Fade / 61||601842645963||5265955||BOO43262512E|