Checkpoint SL Frameset is a carbon gravel bike frame for epic all-road adventures. Nimble-yet-stable progressive geometry, a gravel-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, internal storage, extra mounts for bags and gear, and massive tire clearance make it the ideal starting point for a lightweight, high-performance gravel bike build.
It's right for you if...
You're in it for the adventure and want a performance gravel bike so you can go farther and faster. You spend long days in the saddle, and want the gravel-smoothing ride of Trek's exclusive IsoSpeed decoupler on your dream gravel bike build.
The tech you get
A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with damped Rear IsoSpeed and carbon armor, a carbon fork, a progressive geometry that's stable at speed and efficient when you're grinding up a climb, internal storage, hidden cables that won't interfere with bags, integrated frame bag mounts, and rack and fender mounts. It comes with a headset and is built for 12mm thru axles, flat-mount disc brakes, and a T47 bottom bracket. You can even run a dropper post to get low on long descents. Fits up to 45c tires.
The final word
Checkpoint SL frameset is the ideal starting point for a performance gravel bike build. The geometry keeps you stable yet speedy, it's covered in extra mounts, you get internal storage, and it has an IsoSpeed decoupler for compliance on rough terrain.
Why you'll love it
- The damped, controlled rebound of the IsoSpeed decoupler soaks up fatiguing bumps without bouncing you around
- All-new progressive geometry is quick and nimble yet keeps you stable and in control on fast, choppy descents
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Integrated frame bag mounts and rack and fender mounts make it easy to carry gear and water
- This bike is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of ride styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking, and daily commutes
|D. Effective Top Tube
|E. Head Tube Angle
|F. Head Tube Length
|G. Seat Tube Angle
|H. Seat Tube Length
|J. Bottom Bracket Drop
|K. Fork Rake/Offset
|O. Chainstay Length
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|500 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, internal cable routing, downtube storage door, 3S chain keeper, T47 BB, rack and fender mounts, integrated frame bag mounts, flat mount disc, dropper post compatible, 142x12mm thru axle
|Trek Checkpoint, full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, rack mounts, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
|Bontrager Switch thru axle, removable lever
* Subject to change without notice.