Continental Mountain King ProTection 27.5-inch - 2018
Continental's Mountain King is a hero on the mountain, and may just be the perfect trail companion.
- Sure riding in hilly terrain and also optimal for the touring mountain bike
- Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs
- The perfect companion for exploring the trails
- You're protected with excellent puncture resistance thanks to a continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end.
- The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black / 27.5 x 2.30||04019238798371||'01014610000||TIR22761494K|