An ultralight 37mm depth tubular wheel with speed and stability to do it all. Climbs. Crits. Cross. Do it all faster with Aeolus RSL 37 tubular.
The ultimate race wheel
Aeolus RSL 37 is an ultralight carbon tubular road wheel and the choice of Trek-Segafredo. The premium RSL-level OCLV Carbon is lighter and stronger, allowing for faster, more stable rim profiles. Plus, the ultralight hubs roll on DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP freehub for the ultimate in speed, ride quality, and performance.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If you damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- OCLV RSL Carbon is lighter and stronger, and allows for faster, more stable rim profiles
- RSL optimized 37mm depth provides leading speed, stability, and weight
- Rim profile optimized to better support larger tires for cross and classics
- 37mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (28mm outer, 21mm inner width), DT Aerolite(DS)/AeroComp, spokes 24/24, DT ProLock nipples
- Smooth rolling, ultralight DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, 12sp available separately
- Center lock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, axle swap available for QR and 15mm
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, and traditional rim strip
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed|
|Axle||142 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Outer Rim Width||28mm|
|Extras||TLR rim strip, TLR valve, traditional rim strip|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Black / 700c||601842343944||599072||WHE518957K|