Order online, or by phone. We're still here for you.
DAYS OF OPERATION - TUESDAY thru SATURDAY. Closed SUNDAY and MONDAY
HOURS OF OPERATION - 10am to 5pm
IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER:
1. TEXT US, NOT CALL US. Please text your FULL NAME, your EMAIL ADDRESS and SUBJECT (drop off repair, pick up order, want help picking out a bike, etc....) A staff member will return your text with a phone call in the order in which the text was received. Please do not send repeated texts or text both phone numbers.
2. SET UP WORK ORDERS (any repair) IN ADVANCE OF ARRIVING AT THE STORE - Please text us (above process) and we will call you to set up repairs/tuneups. When we do this you can then drop off your repair (put bike in our bike rack by the front door by putting the rear wheel in the rack) and text us your FULL NAME and that you've dropped the bike. We will come out and collect it when we have a chance and get it inside for repair. If you don't pre-arrange these work orders you have to wait until an associate frees up to talk to you on the phone or you leave it without us know who or what is going on (this is not good for anyone, trust us....)
3. PATIENCE - we are literally on the phone all day answering questions, so we will not answer an incoming call when we are already on the phone. Texting us gives us a timestamp so we can get you in order. Some customers have a lot of questions, so some calls are lengthy and the time until we return your text can be lengthy.
4. PATIENCE PART 2 - we are not able to execute on the spot repairs, like we have during normal conditions. Work orders, including flat fixes, are sometimes 30 to 40 people deep, so while the actual time to complete your simple repair isn't long, we've already promised people before you that we'd do something for them........please be patient. As Nana used to say: "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar...."
5. PAYMENTS - We are not accepting cash. Please be prepared to pay for your transaction over the phone. It is most efficient to collect payment for repairs when the tech contacts you to notify you that your repair is complete. Payments for sales of bikes, clothing or accessories will be collected at time of sale.
Coronavirus Store Policies
Effective immediately we are not allowing customers into our stores. We are servicing bikes and allowing people to purchase items through our website or over the phone to help our staff and their families maintain social distancing recommendations from the CDC and WHO.
We are open, but not allowing customers in to store. All service appointments are being pre-arranged via phone. All purchases are being done over the phone or on our website with curbside or home delivery. We highly encourage you to shop from home, in advance with a sales associate curating the shopping experience. This pre-arranged transaction will limit how much time you spend outside our store and will allow for quick curbside drop off (repairs) or pick up.
We are offering curbside pickup for all phone or web orders. We are also offering local delivery for all orders of $100 or more.
We are currently open Tues-Sat 10a-5p. These are subject to change. We will post on social media if they are changing.
Please TEXT us at one of our store mobile phones:
Mount Pleasant - new sales, set up work orders, and general inquiries (843) 371-8779 or drop off pre-arranged work orders or pick up completed repairs or transactions that are paid in full (843) 371-8780
Please do not leave voicemails - it is extremely difficult to interpret them and identify (spelling) customers. RATHER - please text us your name and a brief description of what you want. We will return your text with a call as soon as we are able. Please be patient as phone calls are usually longer than normal.
These numbers are mobile numbers so you can also text us images to help facilitate diagnosis of mechanical issues or help solve problems.
Please be patient - everything is taking longer to do, especially repairs. We need to clean everything before working on it. We have also experienced an extremely high demand for repair services and bike builds. Most repairs will not be able to be done on the spot. We will accommodate those repairs the best we can, but it’s not always possible considering the repair promises/transactions that were made before you get to the store. Pre-arranging transactions can help with this.
All payments will be made over the phone and must be made with a credit card. We are not accepting cash - sorry. We will electronically send you a copy of your receipt. This requires we have an email address to send it to you.
If you are buying a bike you can opt for a paper or electronic version of your owners manual.
Thank you for your patience during these trying times. Ride your bike. Have a little fun. Feel good.
A Different Way To Shop
It is now easier than ever to buy items through our website. If you have any questions while you are browsing please do not hesitate to give us a call at one of our stores and we can help answer any questions you have. More often than not, we can walk you through a sale over the phone and ensure you get the product you need to keep rolling.
Curbside Pickup - When you check out, simply select Pick Up In Store for your desired store and we will sort out the details with you once the order has been fulfilled.
Local Delivery - for any orders of $49 or more.
Ground Shipping for purchases out of our local area - Select items are available to ship. Free shipping over $100!
Dropping Off - When dropping off a bike for service, we ask that you call us before bringing your bike to our store. We will set up an appointment in our system for your bike and gather any information we would need to contact you once your bike is dropped off. When you arrive, please text us to arrange for us to pick up your bike outside. We will follow up with a quote via text or phone call. Once you accept your quote, your bike will be added to our service queue.
Picking Up - When picking up a serviced bike, we require that you call us to pay for your bike before you come and pick it up. Once you have paid for your bike you are free to come by during business hours to collect your bike. When you arrive at our store to pickup your bike you will have to text us and let us know you are here so we can bring your bike out to you for curbside pickup.
We are currently limiting payments to credit cards only. We are not accepting cash payments. We cannot process debit cards. Thanks for your understanding.
These new measures are meant to keep you and the staff at our stores safe. We will be evaluating these new procedures as we implement them and updating them if needed. We appreciate your continued support during these difficult times.