Shipping & Return Policies
RETURN POLICY - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind everything we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the new, unused item, in it's original packaging, and we'll replace it or give you a refund. Used items can not be returned for a refund. There are some exclusions:
BICYCLES - 14 Day return period. 15-30 day exchange period.
- Bicycles in new or like-new condition can be returned within 14 days for refund.
- Bicycles in new or like-new condition can be exchanged for store credit between15 and 30 days of the original purchase.
- Customer will be responsible for any damaged or worn items and the cost for these items will be deducted from the refund or store credit.
- Special ordered or custom bicycles (Project One) are not covered under this return policy and may not be returned or exchanged.
- Please read "Returns" below for more information.
PARTS / ACCESSORIES / CLOTHING - 30 day return period.
- Items must be returned in new, unused condition and in it's original packaging. Any item not returned in it's original condition will be subjected to a 20% restocking fee.
- BONTRAGER UNCONDITIONAL COMFORT/PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE - Any USED Bontrager accessory, part, or article of clothing can be returned within 30 days under the BONTRAGER UNCONDITIONAL COMFORT/PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE for a store credit towards some other item. Non Bontrager items are not covered under this guarantee.
- SPECIAL ORDERS - Any item marked as a special order (S.O.) may be returned, but will be subjected to a 50% restocking fee.
- Please read "Returns" below for more information.
SHIPPING (Continental U.S.)
We have two really simple shipping options for merchandise delivery:
|Order Amount||Standard Shipping||Store Pickup*|
|Up to $99.99||$12.99||FREE|
|$100.00 AND OVER||FREE||FREE|
- Offer valid on all orders with a subtotal of $100 or more; other discounts applied to your order could change your subtotal.
- Offer limited to standard shipping to U.S. addresses in the contiguous U.S. only (Alaska & Hawaii do not apply).
- Offer excludes oversized items such as trainers, wheels, car racks, and bikes.
- Offer is limited to stock on hand and backorderable items, is nontransferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Bicycles are not permitted to be shipped. A customer must come in to the store to purchase or pick up.
- Orders usually ship within three business days of being placed. Currently each store operates Tuesday through Saturday from 10am-5pm EST.
- Please note that some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of size or weight.
Orders for items that are in stock at any of physical locations (Mount Pleasant, West Ashley) and requesting in-store pickup will be ready after 2:00 pm the following business day. We are happy to accommodate quicker pickup times if you would kindly call us by phone to confirm the order prior to picking it up. Any items that are "In Warehouse" will require 5-7 business days to ship to one of our physical locations and may incur shipping charges for bicycles or oversize items (See "SHIPPING" for additional information.) Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up within 10 days or a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
Notice to all our customers: Due to the persistent cost hikes in the transit/shipping sector, we will be adding a $25 destination charge to all bicycle purchases to be paid at the time of pick up. Thank you for your understanding and your business.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all of the information you provide to us and prevents outside parties from being able to "see" your transaction information. When your account information is displayed on your screen, we only display the last five digits of your credit card numbers. You also have the choice of whether or not to save credit card information with us in your Online Account.
Occasionally, some items are unexpectedly out of stock or unavailable and may be backordered. If this should occur, we will only bill your credit card for merchandise that is actually shipped. The total shipping charge for orders split into multiple shipments will not exceed the amount quoted on the original order.
If there’s a problem with something you purchased from us, you can either bring it to our store or ship it back. Ship returns via Ground UPS or insured US Mail (we do not accept CODs). We will refund return shipping costs on items damaged from shipping. Merchandise returned that appears used will not be issued a store credit except for those items covered under the Bontrager Unconditional Comfort/Performance Guarrantee. (Labor fees are not refundable, i.e., custom built wheels.)
Returns over $100 must have a return authorization number clearly marked on the outside of the package or the item will be refused. A return authorization number can be obtained by phone call to the shippinig and recieving department.
- Time: You have 30 days from purchase to request a refund. Please note that we do not refund shipping costs.
- Method of Refund: Refund will be applied to the original form of payment.
- Product Condition: Product must be new or like new condition in order to return.
- Refund Contact Info: Contact the store at which you purchased the item about a refund. You can find store hours, addresses, email and phone numbers on our Store Locator page.
- Charges: Customer is responsible for any shipping costs related to the return.
PRICES AND INFORMATION
Our website is intended to help you. We make every effort to maintain current, accurate prices in our online catalog. And we strive for similar accuracy and timeliness with the other information we offer here. We appreciate your understanding should any of the prices or other information provided be incorrect and regret any inconvenience such mistakes may create. Please bring any errors you find to our attention by emailing us at email@example.com or on your next visit with us. Please note than an order acknowledgement received via email is not an acceptance and does not create a contract; we inspect all orders for accuracy prior to fulfillment. Trek Bicycle Stores of Charleston reserve the right to cancel your order if a pricing error has been made.