Join our team!
The Trek Bicycle Stores of Charleston, Mount Pleasant, and Savannah want you to be a part of our awesome team! We are looking for people with awesome attitudes and ambition! Come join us and help develop a great cycling community.
We have several career opportunities including: service managers, production technicians, assemblers, sales associates, and inventory specialists. Full and Part Time positions are available.
- Must have and exhibit a passion for cycling and have a great attitude.
- Must provide great hospitality to customers and co-workers
- Strong verbal/communication, written, and leadership skills
- You must have Integrity, respect, passion, expertise, and fun
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Promote cycling - eat, sleep, and breathe cycling
- Must get stuff done!
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Service write and check in/out repairs, diagnose issues and sell service packages
- Be very knowledgeable in the wide range of current and older componentry, including - road and mountain bike drivetrains, wheels, suspension, and braking systems.
- Assist with the completion of daily work orders.
- Assist in driving projects to completion and completing tasks in the day to day operations of the business.
- Responsible for decisions of work flow and driving key performance indicators
- Pay range - $18-$25 hr
- Provide excellent customer service and customer follow ups
- Completion of daily work orders.
- Be able to adjust and install a wide range of current and older componentry, including - road and mountain bike drivetrains, wheels, suspension, and braking systems.
- Assist in driving projects to completion and completing tasks in the day to day operations of the business
- Pay range - $18-$23 hr
- Work directly with service manager to develop quality bicycle builds
- Efficiently complete daily work schedules and tasks.
- Learn the proper point of sale practices that relate to bicycle building.
- Continuous training to be able to provide high levels of customer hospitality and solutions to problems.
- Pay range - $12-$18 hr
- Provide great hospitality to customers
- Learn about the smartest products in the cycling industry
- Make thoughful recomendations to customers
- Pay range - $12-$18 hr
- Receive product into point of sale system
- Conduct monthly and yearly inventory counts
- Organize, categorize, and maintain products on floor and in point of sale system
- Pay range - $15-$18 hr
- Hourly pay range - $12-25 hr
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Simple IRA with company match of 3%
- Paid Vacation
- Health and dental benefit plans
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Employee purchase discounts
- Relocation assistance up to $1750
To apply online, please answer the questions below and click the Submit Form button at the bottom to forward this application to us. We'll review it and be in touch if we like what we see. Thanks!
Note: * indicates required information